Saturday, August 31, 2013

What A Whirlwind

I cannot say that I was the most stressed out person alive this summer because I am sure many other people have trials that far surpass mine. However, for me, this summer was EXTREMELY STRESSFUL.
This past year has been a wonderful year.  I was able to stay home with my two beauties.  They are full of life and teach me so much more each day that I could have ever learned working in an office environment.
 As I said this summer was stressful and we have been looking for  a job to support our family for the past year and Adam has been trying finish his thesis at the same time.   I have been job searching for Adam this past year and we were getting interviews, but no takers.  It was decided we were going to move in with my parents until the right job came along so that we didn't spend any more money on rent.  We had four interviews three weeks before we moved and we hoped and prayed that it would all work out. 
We had two job interviews in St. George that we felt great about.  However, one company emailed and said we just weren't the right fit, I was so distraught after this news. 
We continued our packing and decided to make the best of the situation.  We were almost all packed up on August 2nd (which was our anniversary).  I had gone to a presidency meeting when Adam called and said he had been offered the other job in St. George, UT.  I was so relieved. 
I know this was a tender mercy that Heavenly Father provided.  I also know he doesn't bless us according to our time tables, but according to his.  I was grateful he blessed at the right time.
My stress level has gone down and I feel at peace.

No comments: