Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Graduation Day in Utah

The first weekend in May, Adam and I had the opportunity to see my brother Brant graduate. I am so proud of him for finishing his degree. You ROCK Brant!!


Brant, Mandy, Jaxon, & Boston


Mom, Dad, and the graduate

Bet you can't guess who's in this picture


Jaxon, our nephew, also got baptized this weekend and we are so proud of him for the decision he made to be baptized. We were unable to stay for the baptism, but got to spend some quality time with the Hardman Boys.


I also got to see my brother Rhyan and his kids. What a joy it is to see them.

Love you!!!

2 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

I wish I could have seen you two there. Oh well, life doesn't always work out like it should.

Mandy said...

I am so glad you guys came up! It really meant so much to Brant and I that you were there! I am glad the boys got to spend time with you guys. I am just sorry that it was such busy weekend with all of our stuff and then the baby coming! Thanks for being so understanding!!