Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fun With 31

My friend Janelle Baugh is taking adventures in dating to new heights and I am excited for her. Her web site (http://funwith31.wordpress.com/) talks more about it, but basically she is going to go on 31 dates in 31 days and is going to blog about it. Janelle is an amazing and fun person to be around.
I am excited to see her date 31 guys in 31 days. She needs help finding guys willing to go on one of the dates and then be blogged about. If you know of any Single men in the Las Vegas or Phoenix area (or who will be in Las Vegas from April 27 to May 27) who would be willing to go on an extremely fun date, please pass on her web site and ask him to contact her.

2 comments:

janelle said...

THanks Heather!! :)I need all the help I can get!

Mrs. Hartley said...

Hi Heather, So I think your friendis a professional model. She is beautiful. . .it sounds like a fun and exciting thing!!