Tuesday, December 9, 2008

RIP................

Well, I must say that salsa truly looks like blood. One Saturday, while enjoying the evening with Adam and making some delicious tacos, I spilled a very huge container of salsa in the kitchen. (Just so everyone knows, those plastic containers are very breakable when accidentally dropped.)



The salsa went everywhere in the kitchen. It was on the blinds, under the stove, you name it and it was there. I just laughed and Adam grabbed the camera ......and so I present the gruesome deaths of Adam and Heather.




It was quite the night!!! My sweet husband cleaned up the mess while
I finished making dinner.

Whose death looks more real?

4 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

You guys crack me up! That is so stinkin hilarious! Glad you got the photos of that one. I think Adam's death looks a little more realistic, but I love the whole knife set-up in your photo!!!

amanda lynn said...

You are funny and I your death looks for realistic.

Sarah said...

That's just sick and wrong...(I'm still laughing though)

Heather said...

My vote goes for your death picture Heather :)