Thursday, October 16, 2008

UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, did you see all the exclamation points?


Well, As I am sure you can guess by the thief and the credit card number I had my debit card number stolen and used.

So I wanted to post some suggestions to people so they do not go through the same headache of filing police reports, calling your bank several times, and being sad from the lack of honesty in this world.

Suggestions:
1.) Shred Important documents if they are no longer necessary.
2.) Do not give your credit card number over the phone.
3.) Be careful when buying online. Buy from trusted websites only.
4.) Laugh about the situation, it's better than crying.
5.) Use cash when possible at sit down restaurants.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Good thing you're so diligent about checking your account every day. I'm impressed, and I like your other tips.

And just refer to your most recent post when you get sad and frustrated by all the crappiness in this world. :)