Thursday, October 16, 2008

Conference


OK, I know, I know, it has been two weeks since conference. However I wanted to post just how wonderful conference was in my eyes.

Here are my reasons why:

1.) Dallin H. Oaks talking boldly about Sacrament meeting and the Sacrament.

2.) President Uchtdorf speaking of hope. "Hope has the power to fill our lives with happiness."

3.) President Eyring speaking of unity. "The miracle of unity is being granted to us as we pray and work for it in the Lord’s way. Our hearts will be knit together in unity. God has promised that blessing to His faithful Saints whatever their differences in background and whatever conflict rages around them. He was praying for us as well as His disciples when He asked His Father that we might be one."

4.)President Monson

"First, learn what we should learn.

Second, do what we should do.

And third, be what we should be."


I love the gospel. It brings hope, peace, and a sure knowledge that God loves us and we are His children. Conference helps me to learn more of Him and the Savior and then do more because I was taught. Conference helps me be a better person, wife, and friend.

What did conference teach you?

No comments: