Monday, February 4, 2013

Running


Let's be honest... I have always had a love hate relationship with running.  Back in October I decided to sign up for a half marathon at the coaxing of my friend Mackenzie Poppleton.  I began training and at first I thought that running was the most horrible thing EVER.  I thought that for the next two months...................However, beginning in December I started to enjoy the time running gave me to think and ponder.  Now, I am glad for the daily moments I get to just ponder while running.  I guess it isn't so bad after all.   I will let you know what I think after the half marathon on March 2nd.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Good for you! I really need to start doing some type of physical activity...I totally agree with you on the Facebook...I got off a number of years ago and I haven't missed it...Glad to see you blogging! Send me your email if you haven't already and I will give you an invite...
Debra Snow
randdsnow@ubtanet.com

Salmon Tolman Family said...

I'm proud of you for running and sticking with it!! Also...Just wanted to let you know we will be in Vegas from March 7-10. We decided to drive, so we'll get there on the night of the 7th, and we'll leave the morning of the 10th. Hope I have a chance to see you while there! Let me know if you have plans or anything already on the 8th or 9th.