Sunday, July 29, 2012

Grandma Grover


My Grandma Grover passed away this past month.  She was an outspoken woman who loved her grandchildren and her own children. 
The things I will always remember about my grandma are the following:
1.       She was a hard worker
2.       She loved her family
3.       She loved my grandpa
4.       She loved to cook and she was great at it.
5.       She loved The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
I love her for these qualities and so many others and will miss her.
We were in Utah for a whole week because of this and were able to see family and friends that we hadn’t seen in ages. 
My mom made the comment when she was holding two week old Kaylee after my grandma had passed away that, “One angel had joined us from heaven and another has gone home.”
We love you Grandma Leila Grover.  You are loved and missed, but we will see you again!

No comments: