Sunday, January 1, 2012

DISNEYLAND

Abbie really loved this ride even though she looks bored. She was so focused on the ride.
Handy Manny with Abbie and her cousins
Abbie and Cassie sharing a moment
OH MY DID SHE LOVE THE TEACUPS. I THINK ADAM LOVED THEM MORE!!!





OH BOY! What a great time to go to Disneyland... We had a ball. It was a very quick, but a very fun time with family.
Some may say Why Disneyland right before Christmas? I say WHY NOT. It was beautiful. We arrived at my parents condo Wednesday, December 21st. I could hardly sleep a wink because I was so excited to have Abbie go to Disneyland.
My older sister and her family and my mom and dad joined us on this adventure.
As you walked in there was this ginormous Christmas tree and lights decorating all the streets.
Here are a few pictures from our fun filled days at Disneyland and California Adventures.
I could have cared less where we met up, but I was so glad that Abbie got to see, play, and hold hands with a few of her cousins. I know she would love playing with all of them. It was just fun seeing my sister and her family and my parents.

No comments: