Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Life...............

Sometimes I get so frustrated with life. My biggest desire is to be able to stay home with my little girl Abigail and have not been able to yet. Adam is in school getting his Master's and we hope this will help in the job search.
I need to look on the bright side of things and realize that he only has a year left in school and I know that we will be blessed with a job.
Having to go to work has made me learn two things: 1. Patience and 2. My husband is awesome.
I have come to realize that the Lord blesses us according to His timetable, not necessarily according to our own.
Having to work has made me yearn to be a stay at home mom. I look forward to the day when I will get that opportunity.

1 comment:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

I worked when Ammon was a baby and when the twins were little, and it was so hard. I cried on so many occasions after dropping them off at daycare. I hated leaving them in the care of others, and I hated that I had to work. You are so lucky that Adam watches her! What a wonderful experience for them to bond, because in future years, it will probably be the opposite: he will work all day and you will be home, and it's great that she has the opportunity to be with her dad right now! Hang in there, Heather! I know it's frustrating, but you're a great mom and I'm proud of you for doing what you have to do to help your family along! I love your goal of being a stay-home mom! Someday your dreams will become your reality, and all the sweeter they will be!