Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's been ages-ABBIE's Birthday Party

ABBIE's BIRTHDAY!!!











Our Abbie turned one on October 19th and she had such a fun birthday party.
Things I love about my girl:

1. She is a giggle box
2. She loves to talk (although you can't understand a thing she will go on for ages)
3. She has endless energy.
4. She runs everywhere, no walking.
5. She lives kisses and hugs
6. She is just a wonderful fun baby to be around.

I am so blessed to be her mom and am grateful for the peacefulness and love she has brought into our home.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Good girl to chow into her cake! That first picture is fantastic. I can't believe she's already 1.

Debra said...

she looks so sweet! Has it already been a year?! Where does the time go?!?!

See Me Grow said...

Thanks for posting the pictures.
She is a real cutie pie. I talk to mom on Christmas. She was so glad that she got to see Abbie, with you and Adam. Lots hugs for the one year old.
Love, Aunt Pauline

Andrea Hardman said...

Oh my goodness. That baby is SO darling. I really can't wait to see her again this summer. It's been way too long.