Monday, June 21, 2010

Oh how time flies

I haven't posted in forever. I have been busy with Adam and Abbie and Work. We have been able to have so many wonderful memories made this past few months. So I will need to share a few with you.
Abbie is now MOBILE (CRAWLING). She is terrorizing the apartment due to the fact that we are not currently baby proofed. She will help us baby proof the house, so we thank her for that :)
She is a constant smiler, giggler, hugger, and kisser. She is a joy to be around.
Abbie loves to wear hats and will even wear her Grandpa Black's occasionally.














One weekend in May it was so beautiful that Chelsi (my sister-in-law), Adam, and I went for a hike down at the Old Railroad Tracks at Lake Mead. Abbie loved the fresh air and was giggly the whole time.

We were able to see my mom over memorial day weekend and had a fun time hiking at Zion's, swimming, and just playing. My mom thoroughly enjoyed playing with Abbie, so she spent most of the time doing that.














1 comment:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Fun Fun Fun! What a cutie you have! She is getting big so fast! And she just seems to get cuter every day---how is that possible?!!