Tuesday, September 15, 2009

POTTY MOUTH!!!!


So Holy Smokes!!! I have been having some really odd dreams as of late and I am sure you are all dying to hear about one of them. (Sarcasm intended)
To preface this whole story I have to admit to one and all that when I was little I had a potty-mouth sometimes.
In the dream, I went into labor and everything was going just fine. I was handling the contractions with ease. Suddenly, the contractions got worse and worse and Adam started making jokes. I was thinking to myself why is he making jokes at a time like this? He just kept making joke after joke until suddenly I swore up a storm at him and basically told him to be quiet in a potty-mouth manner. He was fueled by my potty-mouth and his jokes got worse. I woke up at that point, thank goodness!! Who knows what I would have said next.
I just hope that my childhood tendencies will not come back during LABOR. Wish me luck!!!HAS ANY ELSE HAD SUCH CRAZY DREAMS?

5 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Pregnancy sure makes for crazy dreams!!!!
Speaking of potty mouths, remember one morning when we were teenagers after I'd spent the night at your house, we were yelling out the window "Bucket Bucket Bo Bucket, banana fanna fo F____, Me Mie Moe Mucket, Bucket" Weren't we hilarious?!!!!
Good thing we grew up! ;)

Unknown said...

I have had the craziest dreams while being pregnant. I dreamt my 18 yr. old brother was pregnant.
I've heard it is common to dream that your spouse cheats on you while being pregnant. Not me I dream that I'm the one cheating on him. Yikes!! I could write a book about my crazy dreams.

Sarah said...

I find that a potty mouth is much more of a temptation after the labor. Like when you're cleaning out your car after a nice trip to Nebraska, you leave your almost two-year-old in the front seat while you clean out the back, he finds your packet of gum, half chews every piece left in the packet and sticks them to you car carpet. Oi! Hope you have as much fun with your little one.

Jen said...

Heh, I'm so afraid of the kind of profanity that could leave my mouth during labor. I have only watched non-cussing movies for a bit so my mind is pure. :) Which is funny, but also true.

That's a hilarious dream. You know dreams are weird if you remember them.

I only had one weird pregnancy dream, and that was very early on in the pregnancy. I dreamed a huge spider was hanging off the lamp on my nightstand, so I sat up and told Todd to turn on the lights because of the huge spider. Which I groggily realized didn't exist, so I promptly went back to sleep. Unforunately, my arachniphobic husband was then quite awake, wondering what had just happened and whether there was really a spider.

Andrea Hardman said...

I repeatedly dreamed that the baby was born then it was several weeks later and I remembered that I had a baby and wondered where I had put it.