Friday, February 6, 2009

WOW!! IT'S BEEN A MONTH

I have been looking for a job this whole past month and kind of forgot about the blog. My little sister keeps telling me to post something; sooooo.....I don't have really have anything to say, so I will post a funny story that happened a couple of years ago. ENJOY!!


It seems I have an event at least every 6 months that embarrasses me beyond all reason and well this last Friday was one of those. We had a HUGE group date of around 7 couples. We were just going to dinner and going to a tumbling gym.
The tumbling gym had a huge foam pit to do flips into, trampolines, and pretty much everything that a gymnastics gym would have. I was so excited to go because I love doing flips into the foam pit. Little did I know that things were going to go bad very quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In order for the reader to be drawn into the story you need to know what I was wearing. I was wearing these workout capris with a mesh lining and polyester nylon on the outside. These pants were not tight at all on me I promise.
I was so excited to jump and did so a few times without any large problems, but about the fourth time something big happened. I was doing a front flip into the pit and I heard a RRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. I knew something went wrong and yelled for my roommate Debbie. She started laughing immediately, which of course I would have done in the same situation. She told me to come over to the corner and just get out, which of course I would not do. I then asked her to get me a hoodie to cover up the rather LARGE hole in the front.
I tide it around the front like an apron and I am sure everyone there thought I had bladder problems because who really ties a hoodie around the front, certainly not me. All the girls on the date knew what happened and were laughing at the situation.
I was not going to let this stop me of course, because I try not to let anything ruin the situation. That was until my next flip. I was doing a front flip into the pit and RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. That’s right. The whole back end was ripped wide open. I wanted to cry but held my composure. Thankfully! The hole in the front was not as big as this second one so I moved the hoodie around to the back and somehow got out of the pit without flashing everyone.
I sat down and thought to myself this is horrible and I pouted for a few minutes until I realized that my roommate Debbie had an extra pair of pants in her car for some strange reason.
The moral of the story is: Life deals you crap sometimes, but heck move on. If you are ever feeling embarrassed or down just read my story and remember that at least your pants did not rip in front of 13 other people.
Just in case you think I am lying about the whole story, here is a picture of the pair of pants as evidence.

No comments: