Monday, September 22, 2008

BalloonaPalooza


This past weekend Adam and I went up to BalloonaPalooza in North Las Vegas. What is BalloonaPalooza? BalloonaPalooza is a three-day hot air balloon festival at Craig Ranch Regional Park. We went on Friday night and saw the balloons glow, which a pretty cool sight to behold.

I wish we could have been there for Everclear, the circus, and all the other fun festivities, but hopefully next year we will get to see it all.

Might I also add that it was a free and fun way to get out of the house.

2 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

That would have been fun to see. I've always wanted to do a painting with hot air balloons so if you got some amazing shots, send them my way!

amanda lynn said...

That sounds way fun. I just asked Jen the other day if she wanted to go in a hot air balloon and she said maybe but I totally would something adventuresome and that is partly what life is about I would love it.